Yogyakarta, Jawa, IndonesiaSupply Chain
- Making concepts, implementing the route/ trip calculation, and estimating the logistic strategy for the effectiveness of our fleet load.
- Build Review and monitor hub logistic performance scorecards.
- Create and maintain value captures (saving cost reduction and cost avoidance)
- Sourcing, mapping, and assessing all potential vendors for transportation in all locations.
- Coordinate with Product/Tech and Data team for process improvement, reporting, and analyst
- Have at least 3 years experience minimum in the same or related field
- Strong knowledge in continuous improvement regarding operations (warehouse and logistic)
- Possess good analytical and logical thinking skill
- Have good interpersonal skill
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Willing to be placed at Yogyakarta