Yogyakarta, Jawa, IndonesiaInternal Audit
- Perform internal audit inspection and reporting according to the assignment
- Conduct investigations of cases that occurred in the field
- Perform data analysis related to the applicable parameters.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance with 3+ years of relevant experience as an internal audit
- Possess understanding of accounting and its principles, policies, and standards as well
- Self-starter with a firm personality, integrity, and ability to work in a diverse team environment
- Willing to be placed in Yogyakarta.