Area Operation Manager - Jawa Timur
Indonesia, Jawa, Jawa TimurSupply Chain
- Fully responsible for all operational activities in his designated areas to ensure Service level target and On Time In Full (OTIF) delivery can be achieved.
- Determine storage system to ensure inventory losses below the target and keep the warehouse in hygiene conditions.
- Responsible for efficiently using the logistic and operational budget, including liaising with the respective functions to achieve zero tolerance of Fraud in all warehouses in their area.
- In charge of people management at the warehouse (including performance review, promotion/demotion, attendance, recruitment).
- Ensure the team member uses and complies with our system, optimizes its use and keeps records of documents, procedures, and guidelines, and complies with our policy.
- Minimum 4 years experience as a leader in a warehouse/operation role.
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to effectively manage others.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate across different levels of an organization.
- Good understanding of supply chain practices, transaction flow, and Warehouse Management systems (WMS).
- Willing to be placed in rural areas.